Instructions to prepare the camera ready version of accepted papers
Please take the comments made by the reviewers carefully into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings. The final paper and the signed copyright form are due on
This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
- FINAL PAPER: Please submit the files belonging to your
camera-ready paper using your EasyChair author account. Follow the
instructions after the login for uploading two files:
- either a zipped file containing all your LaTeX sources or a Word file in the RTF format, and
- PDF version of your camera-ready paper.
The page limit given as follows is strict:
- full papers: 12 pages
- short papers, case-studies/applications, and demos: 6 pages
- at most 2 extra pages per paper are available for purchase (US$ 50.00 each extra page).
Please follow strictly the author instructions of Springer-Verlag when preparing the final version: http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html
Our publisher has recently introduced an extra control loop: once data processing is finished, they will contact all corresponding authors and ask them to check their papers. We expect this to happen shortly before the printing of the proceedings. At that time your quick interaction with Springer-Verlag will be greatly appreciated.
- COPYRIGHT: Please upload a signed and completed copyright form to
us as soon as possible. The Springer copyright forms can be found at
It is sufficient for one of the authors to sign the copyright form. You can scan the form into PDF or any other standard image format.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in these matters. Thank you again for your contribution to SISAP 2014.
Sincerely, PC Chairs